We Offer the Following Services at Competitive Prices:
- LABOUR – $60 PER HOUR – MINIMUM CHARGE ½ HOUR
- BOAT HAULING/TOWING – We have multiple trailers available for hauling a variety of boats including sailboats
Under 28 FEET – $100 PER HOUR – Two hour minimum
Over 28 FEET – $125 PER HOUR – Four hour minimum
Blocking – $75 – 28 ft $100 + 28 ft
- Free Boat Removal of intact boats or boats with trailers
- Sunken Boat Recovery
- Emergency Water Towing available (please call for details)
- Boat Parts Used and New
- Boat Windshield Replacements and retrofits
- Project Boats
- Motor sales and repair
- PropTrailer Sales
- Fridge, stove, and accessories
- Swim Platforms and Ladders
- Horns, lights, various components
- Motor sales
- Camper tops and Canopies as well as hardware
- Ski Tripods
- Live wells
- anything boating related, we probably have it!
Mercury, Force, Johson, Evinrude, OMC, Chrysler, Volvo Penta, Bravo, Alpha 1 and Alpha 1 gen 2
We work with Insurance companies for removal and impound.
We ship across North America.
Minimum charge for shipping is $100
Please note that when we ship items you will find two charges on your bill. One for the part and a separate one for shipping. Parts are only pulled once they are paid for. Shipping fees can only be determined once the package has been shipped and we get the final total from Fedex. You will receive a second charge to your credit card to cover the shipping fees. Shipping fees are none refundable and are always paid for by the customer.