We Offer the Following Services at Competitive Prices:
- LABOUR – $100 PER HOUR – MINIMUM CHARGE ½ HOUR
- BOAT HAULING/TOWING – We have multiple trailers available for hauling a variety of boats.
$100 PER HOUR – Three hour minimum (charges start from when we load the trailer until it is returned to our location.)
Over 28 FEET – $150 PER HOUR – Four hour minimum
Blocking – $75 – 28 ft $100 + 28 ft
- Free Boat Removal of intact boats with motors or boats with trailers *some restrictions do apply
- Sunken Boat Recovery
- Emergency Water Towing available (please call for details)
- Boat Parts Used and New
- Boat Windshield Replacements and retrofits
- Project Boats
- Motor sales and repair
- PropTrailer Sales
- Fridge, stove, and accessories
- Swim Platforms and Ladders
- Horns, lights, various components
- Motor sales
- Camper tops and Canopies as well as hardware
- Ski Tripods
- Live wells
- anything boating related, we probably have it!
Mercury, Force, Johson, Evinrude, OMC, Chrysler, Volvo Penta, Bravo, Alpha 1 and Alpha 1 gen 2
We work with Insurance companies for removal and impound.
We try to assist our customers who require shipping across North America.
Minimum charge for shipping is $100
Parts are only pulled once they are paid for in full. Shipping fees are none refundable and are always paid for by the customer. We do out best to get parts shipped out in a timely manner however, we are not a shipping business. We do not guarantee how long shipments may take. Crating fees may apply.